looking for 89 crown vic parts car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for 89 crown vic parts car

Need a good bit of parts so I figure a parts car would be best. looking for a 89 vic parts car in south jersey vicinity. Must has title. Does not need to run or have engine. PM me with details. Thanks!!
    89 crown Vic GT with ho conversion and enough pontiacs to have a car show

Bump...anyone?

Comment

What you can do is get on craigslist and search Crown Victoria in cars and trucks for sale by owner in your area and those as far out as you feel willing to drive.

You can even set a price of 100-1000 so the dbags that list cars for $1 don't show in results. The by owner section is important too or you get the buy here pay here arseholes listing by downpayment or monthly payment.

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2
      Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Thanks, unfortunately I've been checking craigslist daily...even have a ad on there for one. I just have to be a little more patient and and wait for one to pop up.

Comment

I live near you, if I see one ill post here.
          2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
          2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
          Past Panthers
          1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
          if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
            X