No announcement yet.

Rust Free Body Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David that would be amazing! I would definitely pay you extra for your trouble if you were able to do that. You aren't going through Virginia by any chance are you? I did find one there and was trying to plan a trip down, but it probably wouldn't be until february.

They have an LTD and grandmarq there- looks like they still have a ton of good parts on them
    Last edited by Brown_Muscle; 12-24-2022, 01:40 PM.
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

My route back I most likely will be passing through some of Virginia. You can PM the information of the place if you want. No guarantee I will have room... for I will already have on board equipment from a job down IN New Orleans.....and I am planning on picking up some big things on my trip down......
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I now have all the rust free parts- Super huge thanks to David for getting the last pieces!
        -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6256.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	2.78 MB
ID:	1385217

Glad I could help. Eager to see your project come to completion! We all made out on this trip.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by 87gtVIC; 01-17-2023, 06:00 PM.
          ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Me too! Was that white trunk lid half decent (only surface rust?)
            -Phil

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
              Me too! Was that white trunk lid half decent (only surface rust?)
              Yeah totally usable. He had another one right next to it that was totally clean on the underside (seams all around) but the entire top surface (where nice shiny paint should be) was surface rust. Totally straight though.The white one will clean up just fine.
              ~David~

Comment

Working...
              X