'93 GM Blowing Oil Smoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mercury93 View Post
    I think I've got another problem now. At least my dad thinks I do. Should I be able to steer with one finger when going down the highway at 70mph? I know these things have rediculosly overboosted steering, but isn't it supposed to firm up at speed?
    My 92' was the same way. You could drive it with your pinky
    R.I.P Linsey Nelson

'04 M75-"Chocolate Rain" - mid 13 beast
    Originally posted by MeanVic84
    Chocolate Rain. Some stay dry and others feel the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandmarchris View Post
      My 92' was the same way. You could drive it with your pinky
      Whenever people ride in my car for the first time, I show them how I can turn the wheel lock to lock with my index finger at a stoplight.
      Originally posted by gadget73
      There is nothing more permanent than a temporary fix.
      91 Mercury CP, Lopo 302, AOD, 3.08LSD. 3g upgrade, Moog wagon coils up front, cc819s in the back. KYB GR-2 police shocks. Energy suspension control arm bushings. Smog deleted.
      93 F-150 XLT, 302, ZF 5-spd from 1-ton, 4wd.
      Daily--07 Civic Coupe. Bone stock with 25k miles
      Wife--14 Subaru Outback. 6-speed.
      95 Subaru Legacy Wagon--red--STOLEN 1/6/13

Comment

I didn't think it had a steering problem. But, it's better to look into it just in case. Well, school is officially out as of tomorrow at 1:45 p.m! When I get my new windshield washer fluid tank in the mail, the Merc is getting detailed like it has never been detailed before! I'll try to take pictures to post in my reader's ride thread.
        1998 Crown Victoria P71: Former National Institiute of Health vehicle
        1974 VW Beetle

Comment

my washer fluid tank leaks a little i think theres a crack near the top how did u get the new one? how easy is it to replace?

Comment

I got my tank from Team Ford Parts. It looks like you just have to disconnect a hose and a couple of bolts and it's off. No biggie.
            1998 Crown Victoria P71: Former National Institiute of Health vehicle
            1974 VW Beetle

Comment

Working...
            X