No announcement yet.

1996 town car pinging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It won't clog the cat because it's all very fine particles. To make sure, just go on a good 30 minute drive on the highway in D (Italian tune up) after the smoke clears to make sure it's blown out.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Lol the ole italian tune up. When is this seafoam treatment recommended? I have can but it's been around for years because I just didn't want to ruin anything. Anyone ever try that BG44 stuff? I can't find it in stores but people seem to like it. Hmm, even thought I didn't mean to I guess I did.
      1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
      1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

generally when you have need to clean the throttle body and IAC... probably a good idea to seafoam the rest of it too.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
        X