No announcement yet.

Springs(TOW/HAP/GNX) which one is better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jhonnyiroc,Thank you on the info but can you put a pic of those springs to have an idea of how they look, I would be granted.

ATT, SNIPER 308. [DARK LORD OFR THE UNDERGROUND] :worship:---!!Ohhhh all mighty SNIPER!!
    MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

I do not have any full view side pics. But I can tell you it is 5/8 higher than GNX, not very high, not rediculous, not much though. I think it is just about right. Getting the ass too high will make the car handle like shit.

Comment

I would say it is slightly above level in the rear empty, but dont change much after I put some stuff in the trunk. At least not as much as the GNX did. Gnx my car sagged with an empty trunk.

Comment

so would the springs for the CNG cars be one step down from the cargo coils like Zwack has? a little less height and a little softer, yet still a tad higher than the ones for police use?

Comment

I'm thinking so. It will give you rake but not so much that you need fatter rear tires.
            2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Well Mangs I solve the problem I buy the "HH"/HAP springs new from miami I check the price for TRW but the pair cost almost $300.00 including the isolators but what I'm gonna do is but the new lift isolators made by Energy Suspension. Thanks alot to all you Mangs for your quick response.

ATT, SNIPER 308. " NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE " Star Wars.
              Last edited by sniper308; 03-12-2006, 05:34 AM.
              MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Huh I wonder why the TRW's are so expensive for you? Good luck.

Comment

Yeah Mang but I'm not surprised the problem here was for the shipping costs if not it would be cheaper.

ATT, SNIPER 308. " SNIFF,SNIFF, WHAT'S THAT SMELL " Tomb Raider.

Comment

Is alot of your shipping costs import/export fees?
                    Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

You're completely right EVIL LTD Mang.

ATT, SNIPER 308. " USE THE FORCE LUKE " Star Wars.

Comment

Shame there wasnt a military base nearby...

To ship to an overseas base, its like shipping to a stateside address...
                        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

:nonono: But I'm not in the Military GMGT.

ATT, SNIPER 308. ! OHHH ALL MIGHTY SNIPER !

Comment

At last I bring the Police springs to my house !BUT! for some unknown reason for me the springs don't have the label which specify the code instead of "HAP" the label was violet and says "PBA" for that reason I question to the Parts guy if they are the "HAP" springs he show me in the computer that the part number for P.R. changes but in the computer specify that they are the "HH" springs, What I'm gonna do is when the mechanic remove the stock springs to compare them physically to verify if they have some diffference. I took a few pics so I will post them for refference to other members that could have the same dilemma like me.

ATT, SNIPER 308. MIGHTY LORD OF THE UNDERGROUND.

Comment

Those are the right springs. The PBA springs superceeded the HAP springs. Some spring though just a different name.

Comment

Ok Mang,now I will proceed to order the front "NN"/NUL springs and later the Motorcraft Police shocks, I have the ENS rear swaybar bushings they're look stronger and beefer I'm anxious to have all those parts to see how this upgrade change the suspension !Ahhh! almost forgot to order the ENS spring lift insulator for F-150 I suppose that the Springs are not so different from the HAP/PBA ones I mean for the pigtail.

ATT, SNIPER 308. :slug:--ALL MIGHTY SNIPER

Comment

Working...
                                X