No announcement yet.

Springs(TOW/HAP/GNX) which one is better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:dildo: HERE ARE THE REAR SPRINGS THAT HAVE ACTUALLY IF I'M NOT WRONG THE CODE IN THE YELLOW LABEL ARE BOC

ATT, SNIPER 308. MANG OF THE WEEK.
    Attached Files
    MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

:poop2: WELL MANGS HERE WE ARE THE "HH/HAP" SPRINGS BUY IT HAS CHANGED THE CODE IN THE LABEL TO "PBA" BUT AFTER A STRICT CHECK IT IS THE HAP ONES THEY COST $97.42 BOTH. !WAESOME!

ATT, SNIPER 308. MANG OF THE WEEK
      Attached Files
      MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

:cloud9: HERE MORE PICS OF THE TAGS OF THE SPRINGS AND CODE LABEL.

Attached Files

Comment

A MORE CLOSER PIC OF THE CATCH CODE LABEL IN THE SPRING.

Attached Files

Comment

:bs: THE 2 "HH/HAP/PBA" SPRINGS READY FOR INSTALL.

Attached Files

Comment

Great remember to post the results. It should take no longer than 30 minutes to change them both. Unless you take a beer break after the shock bolts are out, and after you change the first one, then one before you bolt it back up, then I would say 2 hrs.

Comment

Well mangs the springs aren't installed yet I have problems in get the front NN/NUL ones meanwhile I buy two pair of rubber coil spring boosters and installed in the rear springs to raise the rear a little and I was wrong when I say the stock springs was "BOC" I made a diagram of how are distributed the springs the front ones are different, the driver frnt spring is "CKV" the passenger frnt spring is "BOS" and the rear are both "BKM" Now I ask ¿ Why it has two different code springs in front ? anyone know why? plus I check the door label in the SPR code appears "43KK" I don't find sense. :confused:

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.
                [/COLOR][/B]

Comment

Anyone have answers?

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE

Comment

Some CVs have a different front spring left to right for balance- weight distribution issues with the softer springs .

Comment

Ive seen codes on the door like 5 6 C C...FRT L is a 5, other is a 6

Comment

Working...
                      X