Aftermarket radio antennw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermarket radio antennw

Hello I own a 1997 Grand Marquis LS and I'm wanting to install an aftermarket stereo this car has no antenna Jack for the aftermarket radio and I believe I need to put in an antenna adapter how do I install this Antenna adapter thank you for any help or ideas

The stock radio should have some kind of antenna input. Even the cars with the antenna on the rear glass have an antenna connector. If the aftermarket radio has no jack for the antenna connector, it should have with it, or available as a separate purchase, an adapter for connecting the stock antenna connector. If you don't see the antenna cord, dig around for a coax looking wire back behind the radio and see if it just fell down.

Also, PERIODS. It's not that hard to put a freaking period at the end of a sentence. Even on a phone.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
    X