X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevs97GM View Post
    Are HID bulbs an option?
    https://www.hidnation.com/

Night and day difference in my Chrysler's!
    I believe HID conversions are legal, as long as they are E-approved or DOT is enough in the case of a US built imported vehicle, as long as it is a model specifc application.
    The thing is, that any and all HID / Xenon headlights in Finland (and EU I think) must be equipped with automatic leveling systems.
    1985 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, "Maisa"
    1995 Chevrolet Caprice Classic STW, "Sally"

Comment

Yeah... Missed that bit. From what I know of the Caprice... you're hosed without the HID upgrade.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I honestly wish those sorts of laws applied here. If I were allowed to smash every badly aimed headlight or ones that use shitty conversion bulbs and blind me while driving I'd be wearing out hammers.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Restored the lenses and swapped in some cheap 9006 LED's I had laying around and boy what a difference!
          Doesn't look like I'm holding two flashlights out the windows. LOL
          I ordered a pair of 9005 Sealight Scoparc S1's. We'll see what happens.
          So long and thanks for all the fish.

Comment

I put these in last night.
            I REALLY recommend them.
            Will be buying another pair for the low beams.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/14469435275...Bk9SR5Lp5LCBYQ

Comment

Installed the same brand low beams tonight and I love 'em.
              A great LED for the money!
              Highly recommended!

SEALIGHT S1 9006/HB4 and S1 9005/HB3 LED Bulbs

Comment

Installed the same brand low beams tonight and I love 'em.
                A great LED for the money!
                Highly recommended!

SEALIGHT S1 9006/HB4 and S1 9005/HB3 LED Bulbs

Comment

The new style Beamtechs have been in for a few weeks and they are performing well in my friends 2019 Escape. They offer many power levels but i would only recommend the lowest levels for general street use. Amazon has many of them for $30 a set currently.
                  03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                  02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                  08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                  12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Gave my headlights a second 'restoration'. Amazing how well they work.

Comment

Working...
                    X