Calibration Sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calibration Sticker

Quite a few years ago, MACO painted over my calibration sticker in the door jam. recently I saw a VV 1990 Crown Vic with a calibration sticker at Pick n Pull and tried to peel it off since it should be similar to whatever mine is. But of course it became a mess. I see a lot of Mustang reproduction calibration stickers and what not out there. What are my options? I looked in my EVAC manual and it says calibration pending or something like that.

Have you done an EBAY or Google search?
    What I Own: 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
    What I Help Maintain: 1996 CV / 1988 CV / 1988 Tempo

Comment

If you have a picture of a sticker from another car, it wouldn't be too much trouble to print and stick on a replacement. I could help with the formatting to get it looking close to original.
      1987 Lincoln Town Car - Signature, "Prudence"

Comment

maybe with a heat gun and a whole lot of patience you could get one off, but honestly once plastic has been stuck to something for decades its not real likely to come off intact. Better off re-creating it.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Marti Reproduces them. they should be able to determine your options based on your vin. I ordered one ($60), theyre a bit slow making it though...
          -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
            Marti Reproduces them. they should be able to determine your options based on your vin. I ordered one ($60), theyre a bit slow making it though...
            Good option. Like you say, I hope anyone ordering has a lot of patience, though!
            What I Own: 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
            What I Help Maintain: 1996 CV / 1988 CV / 1988 Tempo

Comment

Looking through the Ford 1988 Car & Truck Engine/Emission Facts Book Summary, it looks like my calibration number would be 8-24P-R11 But looks like the sticker would also have a part number on the bottom right. Any idea on what that would be?

For a 1990 5.8 VV at the Pick n Pull it is apparently FOAE-6E061-EAA. So maybe mine would start with an E8?

Comment

Working...
              X