No announcement yet.

header question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM me with your full shipping address. How soon do you need this done? I won't have the money to ship them until the 21st. If you need them sooner you can PayPal me $15-20 to cover the shipping or if you'll just wait until the 21st to do this I can have them out then.
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Originally posted by DuceAnAHalf View Post
      so far we know mustang and torino long tubes wont fit without modification
      right, these are for a truck. They look really promising, location of the crossmember and frame is relatively similar to a panther. They might hang a bit low tho. If they dont work I'll just keep em for my truck when I drop a 5.0 in it.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
      My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Originally posted by Mercmarquis View Post
        right, these are for a truck. They look really promising, location of the crossmember and frame is relatively similar to a panther. They might hang a bit low tho. If they dont work I'll just keep em for my truck when I drop a 5.0 in it.
        i believe Tom tried a set of truck headers on his car. 9they are sitting in my shed right now because he did not get them to work
        http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
        http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

Originally posted by AudioPro View Post
          Packman, Would not think using cat-back for a impala would work, thanks for the info
          That's what I used for my ma's CV. The beauty of the Impala catback is that they give you nice extensions that have a nice offset to work with the muffs and tailpipe. Even with a rather large 2.5" piping the pipes clear the rear axle. You just have to mod the exhaust hangers to work in the factory locations. Here is a crappy pic of my exhaust install.

Packman

Comment

I have some MAC 302 headers ill let go cheap since i cant use em anymore...and they're a pita to install

Here's a compaison pic of stock exhaust logs and aftermarket mustang headers:

Last edited by phayzer5; 12-14-2007, 11:47 AM.

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
            '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
            '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

I have a pair of bbk full flange headers I can send off to a new home as well. No good to me anymore.
              -Matt
              1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Perhaps in a year from now when I do the 351W swap, I'll sell you the BBK headers for the lopo 302; if ya want them.

Packman

Comment

You can still use em if you'd like...302 headers still fit my 351 for the time being

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
                  My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Originally posted by nitroracer View Post
                    I have a pair of bbk full flange headers I can send off to a new home as well. No good to me anymore.
                    I am interested in the headers. Will give me something to install once the weather gets warmer. Shoot me a PM with more info.

Tim
                    2000 Ford Crown Victoria
                    84 Lincoln Town car signature, R.I.P
                    85 Ford LTD Crown Victoria 2 door performance project
                    89 Lincoln town car: RIP
                    89 Crown Victoria LX 2002 USACi sound quality world champion RIP
                    1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
                    1994 Mercury Grand Marquis (sold)
                    2004 Mercury Marauder. owned for a week then got screwed by the dealer

Comment

Someone should get one of those build-your-own-headers kits and see what they can come up with.

Hmmm..... :waiting:
                      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Working...
                      X