No announcement yet.

Donor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

87 or older cruise control brain is what you need. seperate box under the dash, right next to the ecm. I've got the scans out of the EVTM to wire it up if you need it. Doesnt look to be so bad, only about a half dozen wires if memory serves. basically power, input from the brake switch, vss input, the wires from the column, and output to the servo itself.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
      87 or older cruise control brain is what you need. seperate box under the dash, right next to the ecm. I've got the scans out of the EVTM to wire it up if you need it. Doesnt look to be so bad, only about a half dozen wires if memory serves. basically power, input from the brake switch, vss input, the wires from the column, and output to the servo itself.
      What constitutes "older" And basically yer saying then, that if I do this, I can have the tunability of the MAF, and functional cruise control, right?

Comment

older meaning cars before 1988 The panthers probably all use the same speed amplifier prior to 88, but without having the part number handy I can't swear by that. The CFI and EFI cars (like 83-87) do all use the same box tho. If you hook that up, you'll have cruise independant of the ECM, so you can do whatever you want in that department.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
        X