97 Grand Marquis ass handed to him lol!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

97 Grand Marquis ass handed to him lol!

I just raced a 1997 Grand Marquis and i handed his ass to him on a silver platter lol :banana: He was talkin shit all day so i had to show him BOX power lol. I got my 140 mph speedo up to 115 on him probalyt had a lil more. So lets get some stories on bubble body cars that you smoked...
    The Best
    Past and Present Any Questions...................

are you stock?

Comment

Yeap nothing more but dual exhaust... I great runnin cfi and a reman tranny from jasper....Oh yeah and crazy driving skills...
      The Best

Comment

Those are governed to 107 unless its a PI, so yeah, you would have still been climbing. From takeoff however????
        Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

teach him some respect about making fun of somewhat the same car, thats mean, thats mean man!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
          1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
          1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
          2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
          2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Uhh, I got whooped on pretty good by a '92 GM in my '88 GM. I don't believe it....

BTW, I had cat-less duals and a K&N air filter in that car. I know K&N doesn't mean much, but listing the only mods.
            '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Well if you dont believe it then you can come to DC and get smoked too by a 85 CFI lol :banana: :banana: :banana:
              The Best

Comment

Well, possibilty the guy in the '97 didn't know what he was doin, or didn't wanna hurt his car.
                '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Weird, but some of these cars just haul ass, and theres no explanation for it :confused:
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Weird, but some of these cars just haul ass, and theres no explanation for it
                    I'm with him. However, I'd almost lay money that he didn't push the car to the limit, and second it is a Grand Marq, this means that it is probobly running a 2.7 rear ratio. I think if you raced a newer Vic, that was in good condition and driven to it's fullest, you might be impressed.

I myself have only had the pleasure of racing one. My Dad, for a while, had a 96 Vic. I wans't able to get more than 1 or 2 car lengths ahead untill about 90mph, then or course it was all history from there. (Don't I have a great Dad?...willing to race his son all the way past the 100mph mark in the car he gave me!! )

Comment

He maxed is car out lol He kept sayin the reason i won was b/c his govenor kicked in and that was at 105 for him .. I got my 140 speedo up to 115 and i had maybe la lil more tp give at the most 120 i presume.. Trust me guys its possible
                      The Best

Comment

I've been up past 125 playing with a mustang. I know its not a bubble, but it was one of the new GTs. I didn't even know we were going that fast until I looked down to slow down to get off my exit. I was in front the whole time though... weird.
                        *To a Circus Theme*
                        I like chicken, lots a chicken.
                        I like chicken, lots a chicken.
                        Chick chicka chicken.
                        Chick chicka chicken.
                        Drudadrudadruda drumstick.

Now this is some sig abuse!
                        *NOTE: Work is very boring*

Comment

my friends camarslow paced me on the highway one night. i had my merc up to about 115-120.

then my radar detector started going off
                          Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

my car with 2.73 gears will do 115mph, then i hit a speed limiter, which people still disagree whether it exists or not. now, with my 3.73 gears i can only do about 85mph before i hit the limiter, cause i havent changed the speedo gear yet.

i agree that some of these cars haul ass, but a 4.6 doin what... 215hp? i dont know if youd keep up with him closely... but youll get him on top end... after a mile of chasing him. but he made you feel good about your car, so its cool

grand_marquis_gt: "Wow dude, you got the GMGT sedan!"

there, now im cool too

Comment

Ya all got ya beliefs i will let ya have them but i have a 5.0 302 with a CFI ready for who ever want some.. Any boxes close to dc md va who want some u can get it whenever :banana: .
                              The Best

Comment

Working...
                              X