Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cast iron water pump part number

Here's the pn for the HD water pump for the panthers

Its the cardone from autozone pn 5521121. It's a new pump, not reman.
    I've been running it for quite some time on the wagon and haven't blown it up yet.

It requires two more bolts that provide added clamping which keeps the gaskets from blowing out.
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Next time I blow my gaskets I'm gonna pick one up. Just got to clean the dirt out of my holes.
    1989 Grand Marquis LS
    flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

Says its not available online. And I just blew another set of gaskets. Damnit.
      1989 Grand Marquis LS
      flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

I did have to order mine at the store. Granted I put that on a year or so ago
        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Working...
        X