No announcement yet.

build plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i used the vic i couldnt use a pro charger with MAJOR modifications , while it will bolt straight onto the HO

Comment

you'd need to do some planning to the engine accessory setup but its not impossible. Figure out how to install it where the smog pump currently lives, and modify the plumbing as needed.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

could i eliminate the smog pump ?

Comment

i would. all it does is pump air into the cats and the heads for emissions. and if your looking for horsepower....id say fuck emissions.

1991 Ford P72 -- stock 351 windsor, edelbrock Performer 351W intake, edelbrock 600cfm carb, and enough sound system to numb your ear drums

Comment

the car is already emissions exempt , so cats and smog pump are gone

Comment

this is a dumb quesh , iam doin my first oil change on the merc , how much oil do i put after draining ??

Comment

5 quarts. make sure you do both drain plugs.
                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

there are 2 plugs >?

Comment

Yeah, one on either side (front and back) of the front cross member, as the oil pan has two sumps.
                    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

ok that makes sense

Comment

Working...
                      X