No announcement yet.

problem with water pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What he said. Just pull the front bracket off the AC, the rear will still be bolted to the back bracket.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Ok, I couldn't remember if I had to take that off or not. I just threw that out there if he had to.

Comment

well on top of having to change that, now i think i need a new alternator.yesterday i was driving and my dash lights got a little dim, figured it was the cold weather so I kept goin about my business.I cut the car off because i had gotten to my dads house. so when i get ready to leave, the interior lights and everything came on, but when i tried to crank it, it was so slow.I think it cranked once.so i got a jump, and it started up fine.I was on the highway, and they started dimming again, so i thought oh crap, so i quickly pulled over, the car was dead before i even got to the edge of the highway,amp light and check engine light came on bright lol.had to get another jump.made it to my driveway and it died again.pushed it into the garage and thats where it is now.Is it the alternator, battery, or both? the battery looks pretty old, but just yesterday it was workin fine.So idk.Im gona take off the alternator today when i get off work and have oreily test it
        sigpic-The Crown(Kodiak)1989,150K Miles,5.0LOpo,autolamps,slicktop,power windows and locks,yet still not good enough to be LX:confused:

Comment

good old oreilys Wish I had them around here. also make sure you get ultra black try also make sure to put utlra black on both sides of the gasket as well as the gasket between the packing plate

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Working...
          X