255 mustang fuel pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

255 mustang fuel pump

If i install a 255lph fuel pump in my car and run it on the stock H.O. will i also need a regulator to keep the big pump in check?

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
    Big plans

The stock regulator should be fine
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

thanks that was easy haha yeah if the car doesnt sell im going to go ahead and buy the pump and install it

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
      Big plans

Comment

Thats more pump than you really need. Unless you have big plans for the future or something I'd probably pick up whatever the smaller Walbro pump is, 125 lph or something I think. The Summit brand pumps are made by Walbro for a bit less than a Walbro branded one. The pump inside the box has the logos, but its a Summit box instead of someone else's.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

yes i have plans for single turbo in the future

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
          Big plans

Comment

so did like five other people on this forum... no offense but we'll see if it ever happens.

Comment

Working...
            X