Gt 40s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gt 40s?

I found a set of gt 40s of a 96 explorer and they want a $170 for both. Is it a good price for them?
    “Cars are the only thing on earth that will beat you, break you, make you bleed, make you cry, spend all your money, spend all your time, not work and not care that you will love more, the more they abuse you.” -Anonymous

considering how hard it is to find those (and they'll work with bog standard 302 headers and wires), I'm thinking yes. as long as they are in good shape.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I'd pay that for ready to bolt on heads.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
      160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
      waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

As long as they aren't from a CFC truck.
        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Try to get the whole engine, you can have it rebuilt and modded from the block out and just drop it in, no need to mess with the lopo at all. That's what I plan on doing with mine, i'd rather build a completely separate engine and leave my lopo alone.
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

You can go lower at least to $150

Comment

Working...
            X