Where to buy throttle cable for 91 GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy throttle cable for 91 GM

I would like to buy a throttle cable to have as a spare. Don't want to break one and get stuck.
    Does anyone know where to buy one at?

Thank you,
    Mike
    90 Colony Park LS with GT 40 heads and intake. HO cam, 65 MM TB, 67 MM EGR spacer. Has a 75 MM Pro Flow mass air sensor. Borla XS mufflers. 3L55. Shift kit, 2000 stall Tq convertor...Bilstein shocks, front and rear sway bars.
    90 Colony Park LS 64,000 miles all original. 3L55 tow package....front and rear sway bars.
    91 Grand Marquis GS....HO motor..Bilstein shocks poly bushings and police swaybars. This one handles the best.
    70 Torino Squire with M code 351 Cleveland 3.00 has Magnaflow mufflers. Hidden headlights and power windows. All original

for a 85 cv with cfi, dorman part #04141 , for an 88 cv with sefi , same part #04141....pioneer part #CA8452....priced at 39.99.......thru O'reilly...you may find these at other places (rockauto., vatozone etc...just have them cross one of these part numbers, keep in mind , prices and shipping may vary....lol)
    Last edited by Guest; 06-03-2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

You probably already know this, but it's usually the bushing you have to watch out for and not the cable breaking. I over adjusted my TV cable on the '88 to the point that it's acting as my throttle stop and it's hasn't failed in much abuse.
      1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
      1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
      Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
      Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Working...
      X