Roller cam blocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freshmeat
    Handle? What are ya'll talking about? Can't you reach up through the bottom to support a cam if the crank is out?
    Yeah, if I ever did it that way...all of my installs were with assembled motors. Just did cam swaps. I use a really long bolt in the end of the cam as an extension.
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I think I'm going with a roller now. Seems the benefits are worth the price.
      It will also take soe guess work out too. Thanks

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
      My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

I found out the side handle from the Milwaukee drill I had at work threaded perfectly into the end of my HO cam, so I used that to install it. Made it somewhat easier.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
        X