Raw Picture Site is Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raw Picture Site is Up

I threw up a raw crap template and stuck some pictures in there. I will have more time later to refine it.

Explorer & Ford Pics

Don't click on anything but the pics for now, as I haven't put any time into it. I left the pics big for better detail. Scroll down for a description of each picture.

cool mang! got any pics of the injectors that work on eec4?
    scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania
      cool mang! got any pics of the injectors that work on eec4?
      scott
      Mustang/CV/GM Injectors work with most of the harnesses I have. I still haven't gotten to the harness with the oddball injectors to get a part number/date from it. Maybe by the weekend

Comment

The Engine Idle Air kit is what I have mentioned before regarding adjusting the idle. It is a must for problem cars and for larger than stock cams. The Throttle body is preset at a position which will be interpreted by the TPS as idle, and the RPM's are adjusted with the adjustment screws in the plate. The 351VV bracket with the extra piece on it is for the cable style TV linkage.

Comment

Working...
        X