• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raser13
    is all i can say is hoooaaaa!!!

That's Oorah!! :usf:

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73
      Hm, thats interesting. I think mine had the Class I package. This is what I have

Trans cooler
      PS cooler
      7/8" bar originally
      wiring and stuff in the rear fender
      had an electric brake controller with a factory wiring connector. PO cut it out.
      65 amp alternator
      dual exhaust
      11" rear drums
      3.55 K code traction lock rear
      heavy duty driveshaft with larger universal joints
      auto-level air shocks.

Not present
      rear sway bar
      larger front bar

Its interesting that you got a bigger front bar and alternator. I'd figure my car with the electric brake controller would have had a bigger alt. I don't know what the original radiator was, but whats in the car now is kinda feeble, it has been replaced though.
      Your car has 11" rear drums with the towing package. So what size do we who have no tow package have? Yeah, it's a stupid noob question.
      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

10"
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Originally posted by Mercracer
          That's Oorah!! :usf:
          only for marines the picture was taken at redstone arsenal in huntsville alabama. an army base that i called home for onegreat year of my life wher i learned to wor on the avenger missle sytem. instead of one tow missle we had eight and a fifty cal.[IMG][/IMG]ordinace corps lead the way because we the bomb
          Last edited by raser13; 06-16-2006, 06:15 PM.
          sigpic"I love it when a plan comes together." Hanibal Smith (A-Team)

Comment

and we also had one guy lucky enogh to get issued a 22 with a sniper scope.hooaaa

Comment

So you are prior military, or still?
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

i'm prior. got out in april 2000. they medicaly discharged me after i half way crushed a nerve in my leg. morning run+guidon berrer+paved over pot hole- filled in= broke d*ck private.me i wanted to make a career out of it and do my 20.they had to fight me tooth and nail to put me out. i even got flown to seattle to stand infront of a medical review board.sorry private you are a no-go this station.....

Comment

Working...
                X