what yall think?? elderbrock600 carb &intake 302 in 84 crownvic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:lol:
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

That's nice. If someone asked me how to meet them in the middle on their desire to "donk" a crown vic, it'd come out like yours.

Was that the stock engine you put back in or did you pull it from somewhere else? What did it get done to it other than the carb and intake?

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
      160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
      waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Good job man. Can you tell a difference from that cfi to carb?

Comment

Looks good!

I assume the happy child is your daughter?

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
          a+ on appropriate use of nautical terms.
          Oldie but goodie, Pesci, "I love these people get around boats and water all the sudden everything becomes f***ing nautical, astern, avast you landlubbers, man the bilge pumps, pump your f***ing a$$!"

Good times

Pete
          Originally posted by gadget73
          For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
          1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
          1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

still need to tune carb and adjust timing

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
            Good job man. Can you tell a difference from that cfi to carb?

Comment

Very nicely done. I really like the grille. I was thinking about doing that with my mom's car when or if it gets to that point. I like how you're putting a blue engine into the red car; I just like the contrast. Perhaps have the stock headers JET coated? That would look schweet.

Packman

Comment

Working...
              X