X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sly
    replied
    Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
    Consider me shocked and amazed that people reproduce things like air-injection pipes when no one makes direct-fit Panther weatherstripping or body panels.
    probably a Cali company for that "like stock look and feel"

*checks...*

MN? wtf?

yeah... go figure.

Leave a comment:

• 1987cp
    replied
    Consider me shocked and amazed that people reproduce things like air-injection pipes when no one makes direct-fit Panther weatherstripping or body panels.

Leave a comment:

• johnunit
    replied
    direct link to what sleke mentioned. panther parts are a 3rd of the way down the page, 45 bucks plus shipping for both sides

Leave a comment:

• 87gtVIC
    replied
    Thanks for the information. Luckily everything is squared away now.

Leave a comment:

• 1987cp
    replied
    Never heard of PCI. Is this the company you're thinking of? http://www.pciinc.com/

FYI, I should have a complete Thermactor system or two squirreled away here somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• sleke
    replied
    I see this is a couple of weeks old, but for what it's worth, PCI Inc. sells all new tubes, valves, clamps, etc. for our cars. Check their web page and then check Rock Auto, as they are the supplier for Rock, but the prices do vary between the two.

Leave a comment:

• 87gtVIC
    replied
    yes as far as I am aware. Look at the thing that says "air tube"

Leave a comment:

• Lincolnmania
    replied
    yes

Leave a comment:

• 86VickyLX
    replied
    Ooh, good to know for whenever I go to do the new exhaust. That's separate from the pipes that go to the heads right?

Leave a comment:

• 87gtVIC
    replied
    sweet.. Exhaust is gonna look nice! New h pipe, injection tube and mid pipes!.....the rest is all old rusty stuff. lol

Leave a comment:

• Lincolnmania
    replied
    yea it'll look like it was meant to be there with the mustang h pipe

Leave a comment:

• 87gtVIC
    replied
    Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
    i use a pipe harvested from a mustang/mk7

And that makes everything look super stock correct? I am pretty sure that is what I have now thanks to dad. I like that my dad worked for Ford and hoarded parts lol It benefits both of us in the future.

Leave a comment:

• 86VickyLX
    replied
    Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
    The silicone hose is a high temperature hose designed especially for this sort of thing. Don't know how well it actually works, but thats what its supposed to be for.
    It works well, I am using it to connect the air injection pipe to the cats, and it works great. If I wanted to though, I could have ordered the new piping from the parts place I do business with. So they are available new.

Leave a comment:

• Lincolnmania
    replied
    i use a pipe harvested from a mustang/mk7

Leave a comment:

• 85crownHPP
    replied
    Yeah that's the best way to do it, use the mustang cat-tube parts. I saw how Scott did it to Donalds cruiser and it looks like its supposed to be that way. Also the mustang H-pipe converters only have one inlet anyway, instead of two like boxes.
    I have some of that high-temp rubber air pipe hose on two of my cars and its holding up great. Though results may vary the closer you are to the converters and the hotter they burn!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X