4.6swap?anybod else done it in box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok guys play nice please.
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Jus' funnin' :drug:

Pete
      Originally posted by gadget73
      For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
      1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
      1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Originally posted by 85linc View Post
        yea im gunna go through the motor b4 its all put together valve seals,oil pan,oil pump timing chains and guides stuff like that im not sure yet but might do headgaskets and intake just so i know there done ill post up pics when i get into it and ill get sum new pics up in a day or 2 i got most the engine bay together and i just got a rust free 97 town car cartier with a moon roof and a limited slip i got it for free from sumone cause they ran it out of oil and threw a rod bearing score! i got a bunch of stuff from the car thats gunna b put to use
        Do you want to sell the '97 once you get your parts off of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mercracer View Post
          Do you want to sell the '97 once you get your parts off of it?
          There wont be much left of it. he's sellin the front clip,cuttin the roof out,already pulled the rear brakes,gas tank filler,window switches, motors shot n he's gonna be pullin the timing cover,valve covers,front brakes n a bunch of other misc shit. i MIGHT see if i can get the frame if it'll fit my 02 towncar, but we'll see

Comment

Working...
          X