X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful! Awesome work!

Packman

Comment

Just a quick walk around video of my MK6.
      you tube link
      1980 Lincoln Mark VI - Now With New & Improved 4.6L Modular Power!

Comment

VERY nice work!! DON'T ever sell it (unless to me, of course!!). Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Wow, lots of little details there. I love the electronic HVAC. Nicely done.
          2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
          2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
          Past Panthers
          1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
          if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Hello! Its been a while but my financial situation has halted me from doing anything to my MK6. Luckily a 1995 Continental came across my path & I was able to get the front & rear seats for free! They're like new, hopefully I can get them to fit.
            Attached Files
            1980 Lincoln Mark VI - Now With New & Improved 4.6L Modular Power!

Comment

Wow nice seats ! Hard to keep clean though

Comment

Awesome build!

This thread has had surpirsingly low publicity, which is a shame, because this is by far one of the most advanced builds we've seen here.

Nice job on getting everything together and working.
                **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

I don't think the rear will line up right (conti is a smaller car), but the fronts might fit with a rail swap.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
                  ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
                  Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

The motor mounts issue confused me. Did you use the 351W mounts or 4.6L motor mounts? I was going to use 4.6L motor mounts.

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                    Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
                    5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

I really like your mark vi. Nice build. I have an 83 sedan. 5.0 though.

Comment

How the hell did I miss this thread all this time?? On top of how impressive the work is, I would've thought your car's name alone would've caught my eye!
                        1987 Ford LTD Crown Victoria 2-door Coupe - perpetually "sort of" for sale...
                        Black with Red cloth (velour?) interior.
                        Purchased on 10/10/2008, with only 70,386 original miles, and only ONE previous owner.
                        Reader's Ride post, First pic with "new" rims, Other pics with "new" rims

Comment

Working...
                        X