No announcement yet.

4WD panther.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will eventually. But I need to find another panther to build it off of that I dont care about. And dana 44 aint worth a shit. Ive seen dozens explode. 1 tons is what Ill run when I actually do it.
    1989 Grand Marquis LS
    flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

i know a lot of people in the isuzu community with built d44's, and they have no problem with them.. of course, they also dont go full throttle rampage on stuff either. that blows up everything

Comment

In the swamp big tires and high horsepower is king. My car does pretty damn good but Im slinging the back tires at 60 mph in the mud as well. If you baby stuff out here you get stuck. Build it overkill and itll be alright. If I was rockcrawling I could run a lighter axle I suppose. I broke the pinion bearings in the 8.8 in my bronco with 35s on it in like 6 months.
        1989 Grand Marquis LS
        flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

Working...
        X