Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone have these installed?

Linky

if so, are you happy with the look. And i am using 1.5" spacers for my bullitts that only require the 1" spacers. what are the chances of them mashing the fender?
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

damn it looks as if the direct link to them is no longer available through the linky i provided. Does that mean i cant get a 1" drop anymore?
    ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
      damn it looks as if the direct link to them is no longer available through the linky i provided. Does that mean i cant get a 1" drop anymore?
      just means the links are no longer valid.

is the current link.

i have the 1350's (afco's not those, but same thing) in my 97. no drop, but thats because the springs are about twice the stock rate. they also have them in 11" now so it will sit 1" lower even with a stiffer spring
      http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
      http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

Toms project 79 has them. it's great, Johnnies car has em, he has no issues, I've got the 1000lb/in and never had any problems, other than overly stiff shocks.

as for the 1.5" spacers, you are gonna have to look it it on your car and see how close the tires/wheels are to the fenders.
        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

As mike said, that's what i'm running on Project 79. It rocks. It's noticeably lower (level) and don't provide a dump truck ride.

I can hardly tell, actually..
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Could someone update the link. I have no idea what i am looking for.
            ~David~

Comment

This should be the link to those springs.
              I have the 925's on my front, and cargo coils on the back, and pro street stock shocks all the way around.
              This is the rake I get from them, and the handling is phenomenal.
              (thanks mrltd, without your writeup, this build wouldn't have been so easy. I might even do some racing this year)
              Naturally, I get to whore my picture again.

1987 Country Squire LX Wagon 5.0L: Daily Ride......1964 Lincoln Continental 430ci: Toy #1.
              1984 F-250 4x4 4.9L: Toy #2.............................1968 Volkswagen Bug 2.0L: Toy #3.
              1989 F-250 4x4 5.8L: Emergency backup and work truck...

Comment

amusingly the next post from the one you linked to has all the specs to find the springs.

As for the writeups, I just organized them most were copied from other threads
                Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd View Post
                  amusingly the next post from the one you linked to has all the specs to find the springs.

As for the writeups, I just organized them most were copied from other threads

oh no dont destroy me!

Suspension, Chassis, Drivetrain, Brakes. Everything to do with handling. Also includes transmission discussions.
                  Last edited by 87gtVIC; 03-21-2009, 11:57 AM.
                  ~David~

Comment

Working...
                  X