what do i need besides the sway bar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do i need besides the sway bar?

Replacing front bar with big front bar somewhat soon, installing rear bar (none now) at some point in the future.

What do I need to mount the sway bars besides the bar itself?

Front - replacing existing bar
    Rear - installing bar
    sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

end links (front) or just a bushing kit (can't remember what year they went to the double u-joint end link bastards that are on the 93 vic I have) and sway bar bushings and mounts all around and the end links for the rear... IIRC.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
    X