The automatic parking brake release thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
    I mean the rubber diaphragm that is attached to the parking brake lever itself.
    Well let me see what I can find then
    sigpic

1988 Signature Series Town Car

Comment

Thanks! I figure it most likely interchanges with other models/years... I have no idea what to do when the ones for the vents go... XD
      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

I don't think you can just replace the rubber diaphragm. And when they break for the HVAC, you cry.

Comment

no no the unit with metal casing and all of course haha. and yeah....i wonder, they must make universal ones, for restorations and such. When i have more time and thought to put into it i'll begin research.
          -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Working...
          X