Keyless Entry / Remote Start Suggestions - 90 CV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keyless Entry / Remote Start Suggestions - 90 CV

My wagon is killing me- I neeeeed keyless entry. Remote start would be fun, too. I want something cheap. I couldn't care less about alarm capability or amazing reach. I'd just like to be able to unlock my car before I get to it and start it from inside the house in the winter.

Anyone have a system like this that you could suggest?
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

I've heard that JCWhitney has a few setups. If you just want to hotwire a relay to the unlock switch... there's remote electronics kits that can do the job for cheap (supply your own box and weatherproofing or just mount it under the dash). I've debated doing the remote lock/unlock myself. The remote kit I have used in the past for projects has 4 relays on it so I would probably make two lock/unlock and then another remote the trunk release... but I have yet to figure something for the 4th one. oh well. If I ever got to it I'll figure something out.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
    X