89Grand Marq turn signal issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89Grand Marq turn signal issues

Hi all Im the proud owner of an 89 Grand Marq and Ive replaced my turn signal stalk 3 times now with no difference in performance. the hazzard will work fine, so will the high beam switch, it will click off from a turn just NO signal when i try to use my turn signals.It wouldnt be a wiring issue would it cuz then my hazzards wouldnt function fully right?? Any help will be GREATLY appreciated

Try changing the blinker stat. There are seperate ones for hazards and 4 ways. I think you want the one visible in the fuse box under the column.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Hazards and directionals use separate flashers. The directional flasher is the easily accessible one within the stock understeering column fuse box.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
      X