Heat Still No Work... WTF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heat Still No Work... WTF!

So I took the vacuum hose down but then realized the door is stuck in the open position letting fresh COLD air in So I closed it with a pair of vise grips and the heat still aint working IDK if theres another door or what or if my heater core is fucked and I didnt locate the sensor either I have no idea where that thing is at or if thats even the problem.... So im kinda stuck on where to go next

the vent door is different. that one should be low and to the right of the glove box, the big ass fat one is directly behind the glove box up and to the left a little.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

what year is your car anyway? 90+ are different.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Appreciate the feed back mangs...Well I fixed the no heat issue.. I guess the vacuum fell off the thermal blower lockout switch plugged it back in and my heat is blazing again but now I have no Defrost! after i put the dash back together too WTF!!!.. I can never win.. and yea Gadget its a 90

Comment

losing vacuum should default it to hot defrost. The ones with the whacky electronic bullshit blend door won't have the temperature affected, but it still defaults to defrost with vacuum loss.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I have the gold can under the glove box and I know thats what I thoguht?? I have no idea what its doing Its Haunted LOL

Comment

Working...
            X