Gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gauges

Anyone know where I can find a triple gauge set, all electrical? Seems all the ones i find have the mechanical oil sending unit... Looking for one with water temp, oil pressure, and volts, although doesn't have to be volts.
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

found that one ^ but i don't really like the coloring inside the gauges and its a little expensive
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

I had to build my own by getting the gauges I wanted and a triple gauge plate.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I would/will go triple plate+ my own selection of gauges. I haven't found anything satisfactory that comes all in a set.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
        160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
        waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Has anyone found a good source for pillar mounts gauges for boxes? I looked at my pillars and they have a flat spot. Kind of like an octagon cut in hafe.

sigpic

I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
          George Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
            Anyone know where I can find a triple gauge set, all electrical? Seems all the ones i find have the mechanical oil sending unit... Looking for one with water temp, oil pressure, and volts, although doesn't have to be volts.
            Like teh others have said piecemeal it....which can end up begin just as expensive as the one you posted. BUT it will be with the gauges you like.

Originally posted by BigT View Post
            Has anyone found a good source for pillar mounts gauges for boxes? I looked at my pillars and they have a flat spot. Kind of like an octagon cut in hafe.
            I made gauge cages fit them before. I actually have a single gauge one for sale. Hours of trimming and heat forming to fit the existing a pillar molding.
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
            X