Clear All

• 85crownHPP
    replied
    nice!!!

Leave a comment:

• 87gtVIC
    replied
    Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
    hey I like what you did 87gt... maybe a plexiglass cover and some blue LED backlighting and it would be perfect!!!!!!

Pete, the amp actually lights up and pulses blue. No need for more. I will grab a pic. of it tonight.

Leave a comment:

• crown vic muscle
    replied
    Originally posted by Glen View Post
    What does the big speaker thing in th trunk do?
    It goes BOOM!

Leave a comment:

• 85crownHPP
    replied
    hey I like what you did 87gt... maybe a plexiglass cover and some blue LED backlighting and it would be perfect!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Glen
    replied
    What does the big speaker thing in th trunk do?

Leave a comment:

• crown vic muscle
    replied
    I always thought about doing that, but i need my trunk space and thats where my subs sit. I guess it will depend on where you are placing your subwoofer(s).

Leave a comment:

• 87gtVIC
    replied
    Bill you can always try this out. This is where i have mounted my amp. It is not as simple as putting it to the package trays, but it is different and really keeps it out of the way. you would just need to construct a wood frame that matches the contour of the cardboard panel, so the amp can be secured.

-Dave

Leave a comment:

• thunderbirdlver
    replied
    Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
    package tray in the trunk is my fav spot
    i just now figured out that you are one of my friends on cardomain. :offtopic:

Leave a comment:

• crown vic muscle
    replied
    I would recomend mounting your amp on the back of your rear seat. you still retain the full function of your package tray. takes some work, but I think that the results are well worth it.

Leave a comment:

• grandpaslincoln
    replied
    That's where I put mine, on the package tray on the passenger side of the car.

Leave a comment:

• 85crownHPP
    replied
    package tray in the trunk is my fav spot

Leave a comment:

• brokebill
    started a topic best place to mount an amp?

best place to mount an amp?

i bought one of those wally world $99 package sony explode systems a couple years ago and it actually sounds pretty good.
    i miss having some decent bass though.

i have a good amp ready to go in (just need to get a subwoofer)

the amp is gonna be pushing nothing but the sub and i was wondering out of all the places i could mount the amp, where is the best?

thanks, Bill
Working...
X