No announcement yet.

Installing Subwoofer, need RCA output but don't have any

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

having a sytem on a budget, thats what im known for ,but also having something loud, mine has to be in order to be heard above my exhuast anyhow, heres what i have a 40 $ oldschool clarion headunit, 2 6x9 visonics, 1 40 $ oldshool fosgate sub, 4 old sony house speakers that came from a mini house system, 1 infinity monoblock that i traded a kirby vac for, for wiring i had to hardwire evrything seeing as i accidently blew up my good headunit trying to wire in the factory wires, i run a 4 gauge constant from my 1000 amp battery and that powers everything else, my switched runs from the factory wiring, and my speakers are all hardwired. cool thing is i can crank my system almost to max without distortion, it plays loud and clean, i have excellent sound quality, but also spl if i want it. if you need some sites to look at try sonicelectronix or parts express those are two main sites that i use i have a few more as well , my first step to looking for a cheap dseck would be a pwnshop if you have one,also see if any audiophiles are upgrading thier current systems.i have used many 100 dollar and under decks with good results.Decks pioneer, sony( usually has a input for ipods and such),alpine(one of the best out there),clarion,kenwood( excellent decks but unless they changed they detachable faceplates go bad after many years of use)
    decent names to look for in speakers, pionerr,jbl,polk db series,old sony house speakers work nice too lol. to name a few subs i like hifonics,polk momo series, jbl,old fosgates
    amp , hifonics,alpine,infinity,certain pyle dryver amps, old school fosgates,
    , if you have a budget and you want to sound good clean and loud i can help point you in the right direction just let me know what budget is and whats availabler to you and i can help you pick the right components.-
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

oh and Sony explode amps= bad no real power and run extremely hot)
      89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Working...
      X