Door Guards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Door Guards

Hey mang's mangets how can i take them nasty looking rubber door guards off? Will a hair dryer work well? Ernd, what will take that nasty looking old glue off? Thanks imn advanced. :-D

Dark
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

there hard to get off but try a hair dryer, after that use some varisol and a razor blade to scrape the glue off carfuly and you wont scratch it,,,

Comment

Leave it on!!! that shit does not come off. I used acetone, heat gun and adhesive remover and it was still a bitch to remove. I ended up scratching the hell out of the paint. I wish I would have left it on.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
      My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

LOL Well one side has allready been striped. And i rather macth.. The other sid is missing the paint and all that. So eh.. It will get repainted though. All of it.
        People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

on a side note, for thoes owning late model cars, my cigarette lighter heat from about a half inch aay did a nice job peeling away the airbag and government warning labels off my sun visor...

Comment

Working...
          X