No announcement yet.

Just went to macco and the bill would be $3200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to hear 83 :-D, One more sujestion if i may :-D, before painting go ahead and practice on the old doors :-D take ure time.. and dont do a secound coat, before the first coat has dried :-D
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

Originally posted by darkknight
      Great to hear 83 :-D, One more sujestion if i may :-D, before painting go ahead and practice on the old doors :-D take ure time.. and dont do a secound coat, before the first coat has dried :-D
      No, you dont wait till its dry to do a second coat. You wait like 15 mins for it to set up, its called flash time. This way is set up long enough not to run and makes for a smoother finish.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
      My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

My point was being if you do it to quick, It will make run's... And depeing on weather conditions. You cant put a time limit on it... So dont go by 15 min.. Just.... Dont rush it.. )
        People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

Working...
        X