How do i take this crap off..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do i take this crap off..!

How do i take this fake leather, off of my top? and how do i take that gay thing in the middle off of it as well... I know that it will prob make holes.. But ill try and bondo them up asap.!

Thanks mang's

D.K.
    :megadeth:

Note, i have never touched that crap before and need to know ahead of time )
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

-Matt
    1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Ok i saw pics... But no how to's or what was used. What tyupe of Fillers what grade sanders. Files Nothing... I need more input ). Mostly now on Materiale. And... How to get that funky fiber glass thing removed fixed from rear passenger window..
      People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

Oh you have a coach roof car? I think you'll need a different rear window and trim I believe.
        -Matt
        1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Yea but I don't think that's what he's talking about...
          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

the head liner has to coume off cuz there are nuts that hold the metal trim on.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Working...
            X