Wheel Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel Time

Just bought an 05 Marq and I'm looking for wheel suggestions. Doesn't have to be anything larger than the stock 16". The bonus would be keeping my existing michelin's which are nearly new. The car is silver so I'm thinking about something in black or even flat black/gunmetal. So fire away your thoughts. Got around $1000 budget.

Take your time, newer mustang rims may fit it, and buy the rims off Craigslist, a lot of people are selling them slightly used for 1/2 the price of retail (new).
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Well I really don't mind playing the patience game but starting browsing craigslist and saw some wheels NIB for $225. Went to check them out. Offered him $125.00 and the rest is history. Not sure how I feel completely but they look ok. Definitely beat the stock rims.
      Attached Files

Comment

My suggestion: Stock Mercury alloy rims. Leave the center caps stock but paint the rest of the rims black or body colour
        '79 Continental Town Car
        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
        X