No announcement yet.

About Undercoating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relik god, that eastwood video is straight up bullshit. 1. he doesn't scrape the eastwood undercoating much at all like he did the 'competitor' he mimes at scraping and then taps on it with the screwdriver. 2. The thick and bubbly is a lie, he purposefully kept up a steady stream with the competitor, then tap-tap-tapped the sprayer for the eastwood so it wouldn't soak and bubble where he made quick passes at the outside ends of the side to side motion.

Probably other problems there like not having the same depression on the spray nozzle when showing the comparison for the spray.

Completely shady, I'll never buy an Eastwood product if they are going to outright fuckin' lie and try to SCAM people like that.
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Anyway, one of my past cars came with the undercoating already on it. Sticky jet black tar type stuff. Blew a brake line because the water from the road was constantly splashed up and swirled and rinsed the undercoating away up under by the driver's footwell.
      Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Oil spray is the way to go then, cool.

The engine oil leak I had until recently has been keeping my swaybar rust-free at least.

Comment

Working...
        X