Cop Spotlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cop Spotlights

Where can you get those spotlights for boxes?
    are they hard to install?
    do they cost a whole lot?
    sigpic
    1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Any spotlight will work but to get the mounts get em off galls.com thats where i got mine
    1999 CVPI
    Old Rides
    1988 Ford Mustang GT (trickflow stage 1)
    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (5.SLO)
    1989 Ford Thunderbird SC (3.8 Supacharged)

Comment

Go to unityusa.com and look up your car... there are some differences in the spotlights...

First, the spotlight mount... You want to make sure you get the right mount for the right side... the drivers side is "L" the passenger side is "R"

Second, make sure you get the right length spolight shaft... too long, you will hit your knuckles on it turning... too short, you won't be able to turn the spotlight "up", as it will hit the pillar...

Third, the spotlight bulb comes in a bunch od diffrent styles...
      5" round
      6" round stainless steel... (correct one for the these cars up to 95 or so..)
      4X6" rectangular (they look really goofy)
      And the new plastic heads in black and chrome.

here is the page for the Mercury for your year:
      vertical right-to-left, horizontal linear, horizontal upwards, cross browser, internet explorer, ie, firefox, safari, opera, browser, lwis

This is the correct spolight if you want one like stock...
      Then go to unity parts and get the black plastic handle to go on the light... they have a new style rubber handle on the lights, that are not correct for that year...

the part for the handle assembly is 6750
      Nationally, their products are sold by NAPA Auto Parts, and O'Reilly Auto Parts... Check with them, Gall's has been getting "pricey" on their Unity spotlight products....

Also here is the page on my website on how to install them... if you have any questions... just give me a shout....

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Tom....

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
      Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

Comment

What's thos got to do with 5.0 tech? :confused:
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

I guess he got the wrong thread... but everyone makes mistakes!!!!

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
          Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

Comment

POST POLICE!!!!!

Comment

Chrome spotlights are cool. I'd have to paint my car flat black tho if I were to run em, along with steelies and wide whites.
              Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Working...
              X