No announcement yet.

Some Pics or MRLTD's Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 65mm throttle body and a 55mm MAF. That's not good. It may run, but it'll be choked. I'll just wait on the MAF conversion until I can find the right meter and 24# injectors... which will hopefully happen soon.
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Oh, and thanks for throwing the thread together Johnnie! Being as busy at home as I am I never can get any pics or vids together and uploaded.
      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

NP Mike.

Comment

Tis a beautiful wagon indeed.Have fun with it!

Comment

Lucky bastard... your '90/'91 already has the correct driver side fender liner for the newer air boxes. I'll be fighting to swap mine out soon.
            2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

He put that inner fender in there. Its a 1989 with a 1990 inner fender.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Oh. Thought it was a '90+, considering he has the '90+ relay boxes.

Comment

nope......jeremy and i did the harvesting.......wasnt that bad......stop whining about work and keep your chin up!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Is the relay box functional? Looks like he has 'em just laying on the fender liner.

Comment

It will be...Just need the time to rewire it. Been tough working on it because it's been 2 hours away since june! Took me like 30 minutes to swap the fender out. Pretty darn simple.

Comment

Yeah... I think it only took me ten minutes to get the Lincoln liner out, including finding that one bold hiding behind teh fawking body-frame mount. I'm gonna wait until I have some door hinges for the driver's door before I swap it out. The hinges have been shot since I got the car and it makes perfect sense to swap 'em while I have direct access to the bolts.

Comment

hey thats not "stock"........ lol looks good there
                          YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Originally posted by capridrifter
                            hey thats not "stock"........ lol looks good there
                            It's all "stock" :p

Comment

Except for the cam, pushrods, and exhaust. All stock.

Comment

Its all produced by Ford motor company for use on production vehicles, so it counts as stock.
                                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
                                X