• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was, I saw it. :p
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

I'd take the front end mod 1 step further and black out part of the headlight bezels...

BTW, the car looks great!
      so, had you thought about what cam you want to run?
      maybe the HO cam?
      sigpic
      1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Well i was visiting at my moms today (dec 26) and took some pics of my merc and my brothers lincoln (My old lincoln i sold him a while back)
        Btw Mr.land yacht Im not to sure on blacking out the chrome cuz i just got the headlight bezels and they are in mint condition so it would be a shame to wreck the chrome,,,

Comment

I just don't get it, why did you sell that thing?

Comment

oh, ok...if they're mint, then leave 'em...
            or
            you could use some blackout tape so that you don't harm the chrome.
            sigpic
            1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

I don't get why you always put hubcaps on. Just take em off and clean up the steelies. I took off the hubcaps on my old Vic because they were rattling and about to fall off. I didn't like the ghetto look of the steelies at first, but after I cleaned them up and ran them awhile, I really started to like the look of them. You should do the same. Here's a thought: take some pics with just the steelies and see what everyone else thinks about your car with steelies.
              88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
              Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

If it's such a bother to everybody why don't somebody sell him a couple for cheap?.....I like the idea btw
                YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

If you like the caps, leave em on. It's more important what you think of the car than anyone else.

Comment

Ok yeah ....what he said

Comment

got some new pics of my engine now with the new wire's and cleaned up a bit more

Like the rest of you i also dont like my hubcaps but i like having chrome insted of black steelies,, im actualy thinking of just cleaning up my turbines and swapping the tires over to them for the winter, or if we dont get any snow i might put my ranger wheels back on and just keep um cleen,,,,

Comment

nice

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Quit giving the guy shit about his hubcaps. Yes they are fugly, but it's HIS CAR.
                          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

:lol:

Comment

I'm not tryin to sound like an ass, just sayin you should give the steelies a chance. But you can do whatever you want, it's your car. But I recommend puttin the turbines or Ranger wheels on after winter so you don't have to clean them so much.
                              88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                              Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Ok ok,,, tomorow night i am going to put my ranger wheels back on since there is no snow and i dont think we are going to get much, and if we do ill just keep them clean,,,

Comment

Working...
                                X