No announcement yet.

I'm back in the game with my 96 P71

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That will look good. There is a guy on cvn that has a black and white aero with dog dishes. Looks sharp.
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

New pics and an update

Who said a Vic can't go LOW
      Attached Files
      "Owning a 9-second Import is like coming out of the closet.... At first it may be surprising, but in the end, you're still gay!"

www.myspace.com/nascarmechanic

Comment

These are the wheels I went with for now. Those of you that have known me for a while will recognize these from my 88 Crown Marquis. They are from a 2001 P.I. and I was one of the first in this area to put them on a Box. I have a set of wheel that I want to change to (17") but I need lug pattern adapters first.
        Attached Files
        "Owning a 9-second Import is like coming out of the closet.... At first it may be surprising, but in the end, you're still gay!"

Comment

Articulation

I don't think my JEEP had this much articulation (Never mind the yellow jack or welder)
          Attached Files

Comment

The other update is the beginning of the exhaust work. I cut the second cats off (Retaining the O2 Sensors) and put in a piece of pipe for now. Just 2 1/4". When the money comes in (Most likely tax-return time) then the full exhaust will be done, unless I have to change the transmission first.

Comment

Here is your parts + they are the same color
              YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

SOLD! It left the stable on Saturday. Time now to focus on the 83 Box with the ever-loving Pushrod engine

Comment

I thought I recognized your car on Craigslist. I'd recognize that mismatched bumper cover anywhere! lol

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                  1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                  But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Working...
                  X