Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My previous panthers & Mustangs

Boy do I miss these cars....

1981 Mustang T-top Coupe. Loaded 2.3L auto car (had 2.3L for 2 days)
    Went to a 2.8L V6 for awhile, then 2bbl 302 from fairmont. Then a mild 66 289. This car was the first mustang I ever drove, and the 2nd one I bought.

1987 Mustang Coupe. 2.3L GT interior, 5 speed, 4.10/Trac-loc, Koni quad shocks, 5.0L springs/shocks/swaybars. 110lph fuel pump, Custom CAI, header, Custom 2.25" exhuast w/flowmaster muffler and 5.0L tailpipe. 2.10 second 60' 35mpg.

1987 LTD Crown Victoria. HO converted, 2200 stall, 3.73's, 2.5" exhaust...(and so much more) LOPO record holder 16.03 1/4. 14.86 with HO.

1989 Crown Vic

1991 Grand Marquis GS $500 wonder. 17.35 in the 1/4 with 2.73 gears.

oooooooooold sig from CVN....

Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Nice cars man.
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Sweet '89. Theres just something so raw and cool about steelies no alloy can match.

Comment

sweet

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I love that 87 Mustang Coupe!What Happened to your 87 Vic to make you give it up?

Comment

The 87 vic was a POS unfortunately. The frame was bent really bad and the bodywork wasn't too great. (Votech shop) They replaced the whole passenger side (without any frame work), and the frame was bent in every way possible. After 4 years, 3 transmissions, and a ton of rust, I let the vic go. (sit in my parents back yard) It got parted out and I still have the drivetrain out of it. The wagon has the rear axle out of it and the fuel pump (which was also in the 87 coupe)

The 87 mustang was totalled by a deer (got 1300 from the insurance co), and I repaired it for basically free (never painted it though). Then I had motor issues, So I tossed in a 82 5.0 GT motor and sold it for $1500 after parting all the good stuff out of it.

I totalled the 81 coupe (tree @80mph) I'll post some more pics of that....Also totalled the 89, which sucked. That car was in the best shape of all my panthers. Lowest milage also.

Comment

I really like the 89 crown vic was that a p72? Hey mike how did you get rid of the 91 grandmarquis again?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
              302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
              k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Cool man. I wondered what the infamous 87 looked like. I couldn't see it too well in the vids of it. I love your old stangs too, especally that 81.
                2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

I traded the 91 in on the mazda...got 1K for it. Only had 500 bucks in it after 2 years

Comment

Nice collection of Panthers & horses you have, Mine was only Panthers after I lost my 1979 Oldsmobile Ninentyeight.

ATT,SNIPER 308. PROUD OWNER OF ??????????
                    MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

The 89 wasn't a cop car, just a base model vic.

Here's the 81 after taking a turn at 85, doing a 360 in the air and hitting a tree, and spinning 180 in the opposite direction. The picture was taken after the frame was pulled back towards the driver side to begin drivetrain removal. So it was way worse....

I don't have the pic of the subframe mount blown into pieces from the impact and being rotted out. If I hit the tree a foot back, the car would have split in half, and I would be dead.

Also notice in the background....2 79 lincoln Versailles, an 82 GT, and a 68 F100 (that had a 429 in it), and another 81 coupe...I've had 14 stangs....

Comment

Great looking cars you've had. Were you hurt bad after wrecking the 81 Stang?
                        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Not even a scratch. No seatbelt and the passenger window exploded on impact with a mailbox. Gotta be some reason I'm here, god know's I've tried killing myself....

Comment

dam mike that's a lot of cars.

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Working...
                            X