my 97 mercury GMQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 97 mercury GMQ

well, here is my 1997 mercury grand marquis. it has every option on it except leather interior. It has 167,000 miles and runs like a top! just had the windows tinted on it, installed a new stereo system, and a cone air filter, along with dual exhaust. let me know what you all think.
    Attached Files

Looks great. Is that the standard 2" exhaust? And what kind of tips are those? I like the vinyl top, but would be better with a full vinyl top or not at all. It looks great, what other mods do you have planned for it?
    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

I wanted to like it, but that coach roof has to go...
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

it is 2 1/4 pipe, nothing special for it is planned, i have to many other projects going on right now to worry to much about the GMQ. Here are the 2 other cars i am working on currently.
        Attached Files

Comment

Wow..nice T-Bird!
          I like the GMQ as well...very nice.
          I've never been a fan of ragtops on aeros or 98+ bodies...but yours looks good.
          sigpic
          1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Yeah the roof never looked right on any 92+'s but it is a really clean car though. Should be a great driver for you.
            2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

nice cars! got any spare bird parts?

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

nice cars I like the color of the capri

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

actually, no i dont have any spare t-bird SC parts, but i do have a buddy that has a complete 93 bird that was hit in the drivers side that he is parting out it has a rebuilt 3.8 N/A motor for sale for $150, never ran, and i am also thinking about selling mine soon for around $1,200.00, but it does need some work on the body, and the trans needs replaced, but i have another good one to put in it. The capri is actually a 1981 mustang with a capri front end on it and i am going to go pick up a hood for it on friday, i will get pics up once i get it on.

Comment

Working...
                  X