No announcement yet.

The Flying Brick - 90 CV CS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! The front fascia looks great with the gloss black.

Comment

She looks nice and straight mang, more than I can say about my rusto bucket.

I've probably asked before, but what size spacers are you running?
      1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
      1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
      Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
      Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Thanks guys. Yeah the spacers are 1.5" to fit the 05+ stang wheels in the front and 2" spacers in the back.
        2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Badass. Gonna look sick when it's all put back together. Great job!
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

wow thats nice
            the body matched chrome and bumpers are going to give it a great look.
            good job on the bezels, too.

great color choice mang...what is that color? is there a name for it?
            Last edited by Mr. Land Yacht; 10-03-2007, 07:46 PM.
            sigpic
            1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

I think he said Toreador Red somewhere in this thread. If so, its a Ford color, usually seen on the Mark VIII and I think the red Marauder.

Its really cool how the color seems to change from base to clear to unmasked. I'm guessing some of that might be lighting difference tho? The base only pics it looks almost like its got a bronze tint where the later pics have that deep red that I'd expect. Looks f'n awesome in any case.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Holy shit! Fuckin beautiful man. You need '91 lenses, tho! I have a set minus one corner lense...
                '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

:headbang:
                  sigpic
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2681604 --- http://www.supermotors.net/17596

Comment

pretty cool you got the car prepped, and all paint werk done in less than a year. especially since you had it at home for when you were out of school. that is gonna definately be a GMN family only waggin'. if it ever needs to get sold, you have to sell it to one of us here on the board. glad to see the paint and how it looks great. now you need a 2 door.
                    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

dam zack nice I love the color can't wait to see it finished

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Yeah thanks guys. The color is toredor red. I choose it cause my moms fukus wagon is that color and I seem to like it. It looks broze cause of the 2 pearls in it.

Comment

Beeautiful Wagon!
                          "Nightmare"

Comment

wow!
                            looks better than brandy new

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Last pics before completion

Here she is all wetsanded and buffed out. Got all the trim on now I just have to put the headerpanel and the interior together and she is ready to rock and roll. About time I am sick of working on the body of this thing! lol

Quarterpanel shot. LOL

Comment

sigpic
                                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2681604 --- http://www.supermotors.net/17596

Comment

Working...
                                X