No announcement yet.

my 100buc wagon(its a keeper)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paint's holding you up? I'm not sure I follow ... in the pics, it looks darn near perfect! I paid $300 for the rust heap I've been tooling around in. I'm jealous!
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

$100 Canadian? You lucky bugger. I thought I had a good find for $300 for my new one, but you scored huge. Nice
      sigpicVic Videos Here http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...676#post243676
      Vic's Reader's Rides Page http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=16917
      Vic's Cardomain page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2532949
      1975 Chevy C-10 Cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371894

Comment

i have one major rustspot over the drverside windshild and little rust specks on the roof, so to make it look proper, i want the top half of the car painted, the engine will be completed this year tho! and i cant wait to have a HO in my wagon, under the hood i mean, lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

some updated pics, jus cleaned the car a couple days ago!

through these pics, you can see all of the rust that needs to be eliminated!

you know how we roll!?

the wagon with my buddies truck(looks like shit in winter mode, jus today we put the summer wheels on and whatnot)

more pics on the way and pics of the merc in summer mode!

Comment

Dude, that thing cleans up nice! Especially considering it was only a hundred bucks!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
            1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
            But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

haha, i know, after looking at the bottom of the car and noticing how rust free it was, i figured out why the floor has a hole in it, after noticing the floormat on the driverside, i saw that the water was draining on the floor in that little spot, and noticed the floor mat hasent moved in ages.so thats the worst spot of the car, lol

Comment

I'm hoping winter is over just like you are! We got snow in April last year though.

It does indeed look freggin good for $100. I'm joining the wagon club too!
                1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

That has to be the best deal I've seen anyone make out with in a LONG time. Looks great, and I love the front seat in that thing... looks sooooooo comfy.
                  1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
                  1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
                  1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

What's around the gas door?
                    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

i was looking at that too, its the body color, lol, out of all our wagons, this is the first time ive seen one like mine with out a brown colored fuel door and the wood panneling stopping where it is, maybe it had new vinyl put on at one point?!

Comment

Nice! Have fun fixing that rust around your windshield. That is the last rust I am going to fix on mine cause it will be a PITA. That is wierd how your woodgrain is like that by the gas door. I know mine has new decal on it judging by all the shitty bodywork it has on it that I have to go back and fix.
                        2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

weird how the rust is only on the very top driverside corner and a little speck under the windshield molding itself

Comment

Working...
                          X