My 89 grand marquis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 89 grand marquis.

Its flat black for now, and this will be the last time on here it will be seen like this. Since the tranny is about done again, and I no longer drive it daily, it will be sanded back down to bare metal and start over on the paint, and make it a slicktop. Also plan to lower it back down and make it a street car again. The body is too straight to keep fucking up in the woods.

1989 Grand Marquis LS
    flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

What happened to the orange??
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Wow that looks AWESOME flat black!
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Got tired of being pulled over simply for it being orange. It will be flat black when I finish this time, I just wont use spray paint.
        1989 Grand Marquis LS
        flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

Why would you get pulled over for it being orange? That makes no sense.
          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

yea..that's wierd...getting pulled over for being orange. WTF

btw, looks nice and mean.
            I'm not really diggin the big wheels and high stance too much, but its all good.
            sigpic
            1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Dude that looks like it came from a military auction. Looks badass. I think what he ment he got un-needed attention from the popo cause the color was eye catching.
              2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

How many different looks have you had with this car?!

High, low, orange, black, stock, carbed, efi, etc...

Looking good now but I don't think flat black will go un-noticed by the cops either.
                -Matt
                1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

hmm...
                  *thinks of a way to combine all those styles in 1 box*
                  sigpic
                  1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Its the 3rd different color its been. Im sure they are throughly confused. This thing is pretty much a toy now that Im driving the lincoln everyday, I would drive this but the mileage is rediculous now.
                    1989 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

Working...
                    X