• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like your new sig pic john

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm happy with my 2.73, wish it had positraction, oh well.

Comment

It's good to have a neighborhood that will tolerate that. Your car looks really good mang. No offense, but your first sig pic didn't do the car much justice compared to your current pic. I hope you have lot's of fun with that car.

Packman

Comment

Of course it didn't it was in the backyard. Boring.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
            Thanks guys. I'm happy with my 2.73, wish it had positraction, oh well.
            your car looks very nice. I was planning to install posi traction for my Grand Marquis...its help for winter driving.
            1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
            1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
            1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
            1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Originally posted by Jason_MarkVI View Post
              your car looks very nice. I was planning to install posi traction for my Grand Marquis...its help for winter driving.
              I don't think I'm going to drive her when it's snowing out lol. I love how the car runs now, a positraction rear would be nice though. Preferably one with rear disc brakes and a 2.73 so I don't have to deal with the transmission at all.

Comment

Sweet!

Much nicer sig pic as well.

Comment

its a TRACTION LOCK, we're not driving Chevys here
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                    its a TRACTION LOCK, we're not driving Chevys here
                    If we were driving Chevys, then this would be a boring place TRAKLOK!! Mwahahahahahahahahahhaaa!!!

Comment

Well, after some thought, I've decided to do the 3G swap on Vicky. This alternator seems to over charge at times, which is leading me to believe that's what has been killing my computers. Besides, I don't really like it when I put the heater and the lights on, that the voltage drops down to like under 12 in drive stopped.

Comment

Going to the junkyard this weekend for the Alternator, and some other stuff. Ran a code scan and found 3 codes. Two thermactor codes and the insufficient flow to the EGR code. I have the thermactor stuff, so I'm confused why it's throwing those codes. Maybe this is why it failed??? What should I check?

Also, I got the tripminder installed, gotta check some wires I FUBAR'd a couple weeks ago. No response from the speed sensor. Cruise isn't working either. What ever, I'll figure it out.

Comment

Oh no geez...well at least its TELLING YOU whats wrong now..hey if your going to the junkyard if you pass the toyota section can you check to see if there are any corolla's there or the 2 door models of toyotas. IDT brown muscle needs anything except that air control..... hmmm well we will talk later send me a PM if we dont and I'll get back to you. Thanks John and good luck! I'll be back on monday..
                          -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
                            Oh no geez...well at least its TELLING YOU whats wrong now..hey if your going to the junkyard if you pass the toyota section can you check to see if there are any corolla's there or the 2 door models of toyotas. IDT brown muscle needs anything except that air control..... hmmm well we will talk later send me a PM if we dont and I'll get back to you. Thanks John and good luck! I'll be back on monday..
                            The tripminder and cruise should be in working order by then.
                            What are you looking for for the Crapolla? You want me to pull an air control for you? It's no big deal.

Comment

I am mainly looking for the rare GT-S model's, they are two door and have a lot of performance stuff on um...but im just trying to see if they have them in general. I think i'll wait on the air control unit for now until I pull it out, just in case. Thanks tho, cant wait to see the tripminder in action!
                              -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Well you will see it when you come and visit. I got the wires fixed and it is now working!

Comment

Working...
                                X